Warmer temps, longer days, lighter layers, can only mean one thing – summer is here! Is there anything better than the lazy days of summer, enjoying meals outdoors and if you’re lucky enough to be around water, spending the day in your swimsuit? To make the most of what is sadly a very short season around these parts, I’ve pulled together some summer decor finds I’m loving. From botanical inspired dinnerware to leaf print throws, you’ll be well on your way to celebrating the season in style.
Six summer decor gems I’m crushing on …
- Brass Watering Can is almost too pretty to use! Truly art in use, a stunning silhouette, this handmade vessel shines bright in brass-plated stainless steel, I don’t have plants, but I invest in this simply for it’s beauty!
- Scale Basket crafted by skilled artisans who hand-weave organic twine into tonal bands of brilliant blue. Traditional weaving techniques result in a super-tight texture of light to dark blue. This oversized basket is the perfect place to store blankets, towels, toys—anything you want to stash away in easy style.
- The hip Ixtapa Loveseat is handwoven over a black powder-coated steel frame creating a modern aesthetic with a definite Mexican resort vibe for your patios, decks and terraces. Lime margaritas anyone?
- This adorable Shell Chip and Dip Bowl is the perfect accompaniment to those margaritas! The subtly mottled finish gives this bowl an authentic artisanal look and feel, while the stone-white glaze allows it to work with any colour or theme.
- These Botanical Salad Plates from Rosanna with transform any table into to tropical soiree with the lush, verdant botanical prints detailed with delicate golden rims.
- And finally, when the temperatures begin to dip towards the end of the evening, this Leif Philodendron Leaf Throw made of recycled cotton will keep you cozy and chic.
What summer decor are you obsessed with? I’d love to know, feel free to share in the comments below!