Gosh, I feel like I was just welcoming February and now we’re saying hello to March! Despite the feeling of time flying by far too quickly, March brings with it an exciting and rejuvenating energy. Longer days, things starting to bloom, and the anticipation of Summer. All good things.
Speaking of good things, this weeks Tuesday 10 🙂
- An unusual kitchen backsplash material that I am loving.
- 10 healthy versions of some of the best deserts.
- Why love isn’t like the movies from quintessential rom-com director Nancy Myers.
- The 10 of the most anticipated books of Spring.
- Why we’ve been exercising wrong.
- A lovely read about a childhood icon.
- Making friends as an adult can be hard, these tips can help.
- 7 household products worth splurging on.
- Tips to adding charm to your home.
- A lovely essay on friendship and the natural ebb and flow of life.