Sunshine, blue skies and gratitude to start the week. Once again Northern Alberta is aflame with wildfires and last week saw thick, dense smoke blanket Calgary. Putting our air quality worse than some of the most polluted cities in the world. While I am so grateful to have our sunny, clear skies back, I have all those who have been displaced from their homes and those on the front lines fighting the fires in my heart, while praying for rain.
From fires, gratitude and prayers to experiencing flow, choosing bravery over perfection and the cocktail that will be on constant repeat this summer, in this weeks Tuesday 10.
- The easy thing we should all be doing for a little more happiness.
- If you need a cry or want to feel incredibly inspired.
- #Goals? (just joking)
- The drink that will be on repeat all summer long.
- Bookmark this for when you can’t decide what to watch.
- Now you see them, now you don’t.
- Choosing bravery over perfection. Yes please.
- This may just be my staple flat for the summer.
- I cannot wait to make this.
- If you’ve experienced flow, you’ve likely experienced the work of this goddess.