And just like that the first month of 2020 is behind us. I like much of the internet felt like January lasted forever. But in the same breath I can’t believe it’s February!
As I flipped to a new month, I couldn’t help but feel like – okay, now it’s time to really get down to business. January offers a bit of a leeway to ease into things, but by February it’s time to get serious. So much so, I finally took down my Christmas tree this weekend! I had taken down the decorations at the start of January, but the light of the tree at night wasn’t something I was ready to part with. February’s arrival made it feel like it was time. Please tell me I’m not the only one!
I’m kicking off the new month with a new list of links that have me inspired, thinking and smiling. Enjoy!
- The creative woman behind my latest jewelry obsession.
- Five fun ways to learn something new this year.
- Saul, my crush forever.
- It’s about that time when the winter blues can start to hit, here are 10 date night ideas, to combat those blues.
- If like me you’re a lover of traditional design, here’s a collection of simple tricks to get the look no matter where you live.
- This may be my new favourite banana bread recipe.
- A lesson in furnishing your home in secondhand finds.
- Sparking joy and curbing envy.
- Speaking of joy – this.
- Nine habits for a happy home.