I don’t know about you, but this is about the time of year for me when the weeks start to fly by. Plans I’m making for the summer that seem months and months away, I know are going to be here in a blink of an eye despite my best efforts to be present and not wish the last few weeks of winter away. It’s a tough balance, especially when I look out my window to fresh snow and a drop in temps.
So if like me you’re looking to enjoy a cool winter day … indoors, this weeks Tuesday 10 is a collections of bits and pieces from around the web to inspire, inform and motivate. Enjoy!
- 9 easy ways to refresh your bathroom in a weekend.
- Lessons from ancient philosophers to help improve our lives today.
- Leanne Ford’s collaboration with Crate&Barrel is perfection.
- I can hardly wait to watch this movie for it’s incredible set!
- Why we get the Sunday Scaries.
- I’ve been doing this for the last few months and have never felt better.
- The ingredient that makes any cake look like it came from a fancy bakery.
- The pattern I’m loving for Spring.
- Nervous about making a large purchase? Doing this one thing will help.
- We’ve added Hygge to our homes, what if we add it to how we eat?