Well it was bound to happen sooner or later … winter’s arrival in Calgary. And boy did it arrive with a vengeance! I suppose we were long over due, but that doesn’t make it any less painful.
The deep freeze did however give me the incentive to take it easy this weekend, all non urgent errands were put off until things warm up. And instead, I stayed in, read and found so much inspiration around the web for this weeks Tuesday 10.
- I love reading about other women running businesses. Starting and growing a business is one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. So reading about other women’s journey is incredibly inspiring and motivating. And this one just so happens to involve pasta 🙂
- Four tips to make sure your laundry comes out as clean as possible
- Have you gotten on the Bullet Proof Coffee train? If it’s not your jam, here are 6 other superfoods to consider adding to your coffee.
- A case for ditching the Plan B.
- If like me you have a tendency to apologize for everything – even things I have no need to apologize for – read, study and bookmark this.
- What would you tell your younger self about decorating your home?
- Turn your space into a calm and stylish sanctuary with these gorgeous wallpapers and textiles.
- Crazy Rich Asians was enjoyable for so many reasons, not the least of which the fashion. Get the behind the scenes scoop from the costume designer.
- Making room for creative living.
- Happy Chinese New Year!