I am the furthest thing from what you would call a sports fan. But like the rest of world I am absolutely heart-broken about the death of Kobe Bryant, his daughter and 7 others over the weekend. While I may not totally understand all his accomplishments on the court, and there are many, I am immensely inspired by his total commitment to excellence and mental resiliency. Gone far too soon, and like so many have said a stark reminder about how short and precious life is.
I could have easily filled today’s entire Tuesday 10 with links sharing just how incredible Kobe Bryant was, but I know that’s not what you’re here for. So I’ve only included one 🙂
- Kobe Bryant’s legacy.
- The joy of an ordinary life.
- How women who inspire us start their day.
- Before you book that flight, check out this list of where to travel to according to your zodiac sign.
- If like me you’ve been participating in Dry January, here are 11 ways to make plans with friends, that don’t involve getting a drink.
- A tour of Shay Mitchell’s gorgeous LA oasis
- Five weekend habits that make for a stress free week.
- Uncharacteristically warm temps have me dream of spring and these perfect flats.
- I’m welcoming this 70s trend with open arms.
- How to stop playing a part and uncover your authentic self.
Design: Chad Wood; Photography: Jenna Peffley