And just like that it’s December! Have you started decorating? My decorations finally came out of storage this weekend and I couldn’t be happier. There’s just something magical about twinkling lights, holiday greenery and a little extra sparkle. This weeks Tuesday 10 has a holiday theme to it as well and I’m not mad about it. Enjoy!
- With holiday entertaining in full swing, here’s how to set up the perfect bar cart.
- A guide to handling uncomfortable questions at family gatherings over the holidays.
- Seven creative ways to decorate your small space.
- How to be your best self … in 60 seconds.
- Two of my favourite fall flavours come together in this easy cake.
- Added this to my reading list, largely based on the cover.
- Five secrets of French style to help you look effortlessly chic over the holidays.
- Get a designer look for your front door.
- Learn anything in 5 minutes.
- 27 of the best holiday cookie recipes.
Image: Nicole Franzen