Happy Tuesday friends! For those of us in Canada, we celebrated Victoria Day long weekend. And in classic Calgary fashion, it was a cold and rainy one. Over the years, I’ve learnt not to make outdoor plans for this weekend. So most of it was spent inside, with plenty of time to collect my favourite links from around the web. Enjoy!
- When two of my passions come together in most luxuriously beautiful of ways.
- The radical notion of not letting work define us.
- The most versatile colour palettes for your home.
- Tips on indulgence from some of our favs.
- The best advice you’ve ever received.
- Increase productivity with this trick.
- A quick and easy way to revitalize your bathroom.
- The prettiest spring cocktail.
- The chicest tray I’ve seen in a while.
- It’s as if winter has returned in Calgary the last few days, so naturally I’m thinking of getting away. Any one of these would do.