Things have been a little quiet around here as February and the first half of March whizzed by in a blur. Between surviving the intense winter temperatures and a relentless cold, being a featured Featured Designer at the Calgary Home and Garden Show and wrapping up and photographing my favoruite project to date, I can honestly say I’m not sure where the weeks have gone! And while the cold remains, I am slowly getting back into routine, which feels great and includes a round up of links I’m loving. Enjoy!
- I’ve always been a wine girl, but as I’ve gotten older, I’m finding more and more of them irritating. This may be a case for making a change.
- Proof that almost everyone deals with this.
- Tricks to making a small kitchen feel bigger.
- Six ways to beautifully style a sideboard.
- With spring finally making an appearance this week, I’m thinking of celebrating with a batch of these.
- How to stay motivated.
- Is there ever a right time to make a change?
- The wallpaper trend I’m loving.
- Girlfriends, good laughs and food – the best.
- Tips for arranging flowers like a pro.