We had the most beautiful weekend here in Calgary, sun filled days with warm temperatures. It’s amazing how much the sun can energize and uplift our moods. Those of us who live in northern climates, long for summer. And while the beautiful weather did remind me of all that I can’t quiet do, like drinks on a patio with friends and backyard BBQs, I was grateful for the ease and lightness that comes with this time of year.
I hope this weeks Tuesday 10 brings some ease and lightness into your week. Enjoy!
- Here’s how to give your kitchen a DIY facelift.
- Three questions to instantly define you room’s mood.
- Making peace with your past.
- The forgotten uses of 8 everyday items.
- How time scarcity might be sabotaging your focus.
- How to create a functional office at home no matter the size.
- 15 staple recipes to turn to when there’s nothing in the fridge.
- Pretty spring tops, perfect for work Zoom calls.
- 33 homemade Mother’s Day gift ideas.
- Feel good people to follow right now.