This past week flew by in a complete blur or maybe it’s just that one day seems to blend into the other. If it weren’t for putting together the Tuesday 10 every week, I’m not sure I’d have a sense of the day or week. While I hope you enjoy my weekly collection of links from around the web, know that I do this for me, more than you! ;-)
- Lighthearted advice from Bon Appetite.
- This transformation by Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent is nothing short of spectacular.
- Don’t think you’re creative? Here are 6 surprising ways to become more so.
- Great women share what to do if you’re feeling stuck.
- Thinking of decorating? These are the colours designers are most excited to decorate with.
- Four ways to find peace in your home.
- Humble narcissism? Oxymoron or leadership goals?
- Having mastered no-knead bread last week, it only makes sense that I try this next.
- As I’ve started to feel incredibly restless in my physical distancing, I’ve found turning my attention to helping others helpful. Here are six ways to volunteer amid Covid-19.
- I can’t remember the last time I wore my naturally curly hair – curly. Maybe now’s the time to become reacquainted with my natural hair.