How are you doing my friend? I’m heading into week four of physical distancing and feeling better than last week. Although our new normal is wearing on me, work is keeping me busy, which I think is helpful. And I am so grateful for it.
At this point I’m not sure what’s more taxing, staying at home or venturing out for necessities. The entire process of leaving home is so stressful and such a painful reminder of just how much our lives have changed, that I’m not sure I’m keen to do it again anytime soon. If like me you’re happy to stay inside, I offer this weeks Tuesday 10 as a small distraction :-)
- Stylish Zoom backgrounds for your next work call.
- The art of socializing during a quarantine.
- In case you’re running out of things to do at home, there may be something you haven’t thought of on this list.
- This is cool. Lena Dunham is releasing a chapter a day of her new book, Verified Strangers.
- How to stand still.
- A creative take on Taco Tuesday.
- How to start an indoor garden from seeds.
- Why our dreams are more vivid right now.
- The history of loneliness.
- How to style the perfect shelf.