If you’re like me the days have started to blend together and the novelty of physical distancing and working to flatten the curve has worn off. The return of winter here in Calgary isn’t helping either.
I’ve learned that in times of disruption, if I can stick to a routine, I’m more likely to keep anxiety at bay and maintain a positive mindset. So with routine in mind, here’s this week’s Tuesday 10.
- If you find working from home has you drinking more coffee than usual, here’s some good news.
- Five golden rules of the kitchen from Mark Bittman.
- His intense daily workouts on Instagram have been the key to my sanity.
- Transformation through difficult times.
- How to remove your gel nail polish at home.
- Seven ways to stay connected while socially distancing.
- Design for good.
- I love this – a virtual cookbook club.
- Fighting blue-sky thinking with nature’s poetry.
- Nine pantry staples worthy purchasing.