Happy Tuesday, that feels like a Monday, friends! Many of us in Canada celebrated Family Day yesterday with an extended weekend. And with uncharacteristically warm temperatures for most it, it was a lovely treat. While I am admittedly slow getting back into the swing of things this morning, I have managed to round up some of my favourite links from around the web, enjoy!
- The number one mistake to avoid when decorating a small apartment.
- How to make two controversial colours actually look cool.
- The best way to reheat pizza.
- Emotional intelligence and the social skills we weren’t taught in school.
- Inside actor Aaron Paul’s rustic chic Idaho getaway.
- Why being a little less modest, may be a good thing.
- The salad I can’t wait to try.
- What it’s really like to start your own business.
- The delightful book I just ordered.
- The top 20 places to travel in 2020.
Design & Photography: Heidi Caillier Design