And just like that we’re into the last week of May. I for one am ready for May’s showers to give way to June’s sunshine and heat. If the past couple days are any indication, Summer is nearly here :-) I hope she’s is flirting her arrival where you are too. As always, I’m kicking off the week with a round up of link I’m loving.
- 179 books and counting, here’s how Danielle Steel has done it.
- Living room trends making waves this summer.
- A new approach to changing habits.
- The moment these women felt like they had made it.
- The trick to making weekends feel longer.
- Ten books you need in your home.
- Ten tips to finding the best furniture on Craigslist or Kijiji
- A kitchen that would make Julia Child jealous.
- Planning a trip to Paris? Here’s how to snag the best deals at Paris flea markets.
- A lovely read.