Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I can hardly believe the holidays are already behind us. As hard as I try to be present and savor every festive, delicious, heart warming moment, the season seems to fly by faster and faster every year.
And I while love the energy of a new year – intentions, goals and dreams – I can’t help but mourn the slow mornings and lazy days of the holidays.
So I’m easing back into the swing of things with my first Tuesday 10 post of the year. Not surprisingly today’s round up is a bit reflective and purposeful, filled with what I’m doing to get the most out of 2019 :-)
- Over the years, I’ve come to understand achieving our goals often has more to do with what we believe than what we do. So I’m kicking off the year with a Mindset Reset.
- Another case for the power of our beliefs.
- The new year often brings with it a desire to de-clutter. In case you need a little extra motivation, here’s the science to prove clutter can affect our health and here’s 11 easy ways to get you started.
- Entrepreneur? Three simple steps too update your website for 2019.
- Recipes that will be on heavy rotation in January and February.
- When I’m not enjoying the above recipes, I’m thinking of giving this a go.
- Do you experience imposter syndrome? So does Michelle Obama and here’s how she overcomes it.
- While one of my goals this year is to read more (at least two books a month), this is the show I am obsessed with at the moment!
- The greatest inventions of 2018.
- 52 small, but incredibly interesting lessons from 2018.