As the end of the year quickly approaches, I find myself with renewed excitement and inspiration. Normally at this time of year, also known as my favourite time of year, I start to slowly drift into holiday mode. More about socializing and entertaining, less about work. But this year, I joined Rachel Hollis Last 90 Day Challenge and I have to say I am more focused and intentional about how I want to end the year than ever before. All of this is to say, that I’m starting a new series here on the blog – Tuesday 10.
A quick round up of ten things I’m loving, I’m inspired by or I simply think you might enjoy!
- Rachel Hollis. I only discovered her a few months ago, but I’ve come to really enjoy her work and her message – motivating in a very real and honest way. Her husband’s adorable too!
- Health and Happiness in the bedroom
- Dream of getting published?
- Change your relationship forever
- The candle I am loving at the moment
- Six affordable wellness retreats
- Inbox Zero can be your reality
- The perfect Holiday shoe
- Bloggers who are all about body positivity
- Pie crust essentials